Participate in ICCL’15!
High quality papers in the field of logistics management, operations, control, and information systems will be presented. Of particular focus will be contributions on heuristic and formal approaches as well as on innovative ICT tools for decision support and control for improving coordination in logistic systems at the operational level.
Technical topics of the conference include:
- Innovative concepts for transport over water, rail, road, and air
- Integrated planning and control of logistic nodes, their interconnections and their processes
- Formal methods for decision support in operational (port, terminal, hinterland) logistics
- Planning tools and tool-based environments for design of logistics supra- and infrastructure
- Industrial applications of optimization and control for logistics
- Multi-agent systems and distributed control for logistics
- Automatic control and autonomous (water, road, air) transport systems for efficient logistics
- Heuristics and meta-heuristics implementations in logistics related models
- Computational analysis and evaluation of logistics induced environmental impact
- Theoretical and empirical analysis of logistics operations
- Modeling, simulation and evaluation of the involved actors and organizations
- Optimal strategies and operations of logistics service providers
- Consolidation and distribution for agents or shippers within the logistics business
- Cooperation and negotiation in maritime supply chains
- Integration of ports in intermodal hinterland systems
- Concurrent and parallel computing for large-scale logistics planning
- Information systems supporting big data/cloud technology for logistical decision support
|Deadline late registration||August 30, 2015|
|Opening last minute registration||August 31, 2015|
|ICCL’15 pre-conference workshop||September 22, 2015|
|ICCL’15 conference||September 23-25, 2015|
The early and late registration fee includes: admission to the scientific sessions, coffee breaks, lunches, welcome reception, conference dinner, excursion; conference proceedings, badge, conference program.
The fees for speakers include in addition one paper or abstract upload for one presentation. An extra paper (or abstract) with presentation can be covered at a reduced speaker fee.
The last minute registration fee includes the late registration fee advantages, except for the conference dinner, excursion and proceedings.
|Speaker||Regular||€ 350||€ 400|
|Student||€ 250||€ 300|
|Non-speaker||Regular||€ 300||€ 350||€ 400|
|Student||€ 200||€ 250||€ 300|
|Extra paper (or abstract) with presentation||€ 200|
|Extra conference dinner||€ 50|
|Pre-conference workshop Computational Logistics||€ 50|
Student registrations have to be confirmed with a study certificate.
Registration can be cancelled with refunding of registration fees only if your visum application has been denied. The conference organizer must be notified of this in writing.
An administration fee of € 50 will be charged. Payment will be refunded after the conference. No refunds can be made for cancellations after September 10, 2015.